2013-02-19

34. Eire my love...




Connemara, I fell in love with you!




my beautiful sister at Inishmore/ Aran Islands




 horse riding in Connemara <3




Clifden, County Galway




on the ferry to Inishmore/ Aran Islands




on the ferry to Inishmore/ Aran Islands




Dún Aengus, Inishmore/ Aran Islands




Cork




magical Beara, County Cork
all pics shot with my LC-A+


Hey there,

sometimes it all just sucks deeply...
Fighting shitty weather conditions for ages now makes me feel quite depressed somehow
but on top of everything something dreadful happend while I was having a trip to Graz/ Austria last week to visit a friend and watch "Friska Viljor" live on stage.
It was supposed to be a relaxing getaway for a couple of days 
but I ended up having the first car crash of my life. 
In the end nothing seriously happened to me or any other soul (thank god for that!)
even so the car (my boyfriend´s) was a total loss.
I´m still devastated...

Anyway, to add something more glorious for you, 
here you are with some pics of the trip to Ireland I had last June. 
Enjoy!


love.
SarahandSarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen