2013-01-30

33. digital winter wonderland




















































all pics shot with my Canon EOS 500D




Ahoi folks!

believe it or not but somehow I managed to get a heavy bruise on my left costal archribs last weekend by riding the bobsleigh.
I just fell really lubberly and couldn´t breath for a few seconds. 
It totally stole my gasp for a while but slowly but surely I´m about to regain my mobility.
Here you are with some digital beauties i shot a little while ago.
I´m just showing off the beauty of my bavarian hood, it´s so peaceful as you can see...


stay tuned!

lovelove.
S.

2 Kommentare:

  1. hi! :)

    dein blog ist sehr schön :) ich liebe deine bilder! die schneeimpressionen sind wunderbar ... folge dir jetzt ♥
    hättest du vielleicht lust eine blogpräsentation zu gewinnen?
    schau doch mal hier vorbei: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/02/win-blogpresentation.html
    ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mitmachst.

    liebe grüße
    dahi ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hej! danke das freut mich :)
      dafür und nur dafür mache ich die bilder.

      liebe grüsse zurück,
      sarah

      Löschen