2013-04-05

38. Graz - Austria



Tram of Graz / like the colouring



I have to admit, I´m just fond of this kind of lettering




Lovers and their keylockers




It just really reminded me of my hometown -Passau
Graz also has those cute narrow alleys everywhere




Overlooking Graz from "Schlossberg"




Feasting Carnival









Keepin my head up!




Exhibition at "Kunsthaus Graz"




"Kunsthaus Graz"









Somehow there was slightly this particular flair of Paris





Valentine´s Day
all pics shot with my beloved LC-A+


Aloha folks,

To put it in a nutshell, Graz is a cute, petite city (more like a town) and is always worth a trip
but it might be more advisable heading there in spring or summer.
I was just really unlucky and was facing fucking wheather conditions as you might guess... ;)

have a wonderful and sunny weekend!
love
SarahandSarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen