2012-09-16

Twentyone. in the garden

































All pics shot with my LC-A+
film Paradies 400 DM


 Aloha folks,

sorry again, there are so many things keeping me busy and stealing my time.
Most of all its about planning me and my boyfriends 14-days-trip to Greece, 
we´ll be off on upcoming wednesday.
Guys I´m damn looking forward to it!

Hitting Athene for the first 3 days, 
staying at the City Circus Athene 
(check it out - its fucking awesome - I´m already in love without having seen it in real), 
followed by island-hopping such as Santorini, Folegandros, ... it all makes me dream away already!
It means a lack of posts for at least 14 days -please be indulgently,
it will be completely worth it  ;)
...  just imagine all these mind blowing pics snapped in Greece!
At this point I´m not that sure yet of which analogue camera to pick and take with me... 
...any ideas guys???

Suggestions are highly welcome!!! :D


lovelove.
SarahandSarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen